Friday, August 27, 2010

Ranger Game

We took Jamie and John Paul to their 1st Ranger Game. Jamie didn't have much fun at all, and has asked not to come back. She didn't like the loud noises. Oh well! Not everyone can love the excitement and atmosphere of a good old ball game. John Paul insisted that we go down on the field! He was SO sure that's what we came there to do. Funny boy.
We ate good food and the kids had tickets to spend at the kiddy games. I think they really enjoyed that and it prevented them from getting to bored between innings.
While we were there, I posted on Facebook where we were. My friend in Texas then said her husband and 2 of her kids were at the same game!! So I called him and we met up during the 7th inning. They had WAY cool seats behind home plate, and seats to spare. So we spent a few innings with them. It was such a nice surprise to see them (and our goddaughter).
John Paul had a blast watches the games on TV sometimes. We got bases for the backyard and an evening ritual for all the kids is to play with Daddy (even Gianna). Whenever we pass a ballpark, John Paul asks to go play there. He says "Maybe the boys in there could be my friends." We're looking into T-ball for the spring.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with Jamie! Next time you guys go, she can come play with Amelie instead. :)

    ReplyDelete