Here I am the night before Labor began...the kids were at Aunt Judy's house and we just went out for frozen yogurt and a long walk around Target and Lake Ray Hubbard. 11:30 this night the contractions started.

I labored all night at home until about 4:30 when the contractions were 5 minutes apart and we left for the hospital. JC and I took Bradley Classes to learn Husband Coached Childbirth and techniques for a successful Natural Childbirth (our 1st). He was a great coach and helped me through each contraction. Mom was a sub-coach and helped both JC and I. JC's mom, Linda, was also present during labor and delivery. My water broke at 1:45pm, just as I was ready to push. She was born at 2:04pm.
I had some complications with blood loss and blood pressure, so I was in recovery for quite a while. These are the pictures 4 hours after delivery when I was finally reunited with Josie. You can also see her meet her siblings for the 1st time.












No comments:
Post a Comment